Taking care of your mental health is an ongoing journey, just like taking care of your physical health.
Mindfulness practices were developed thousands of years ago to help people find balance between coping with difficult emotions and appreciating the good things in life. Now, research shows that these practices can sculpt the brain to decrease stress and increase overall well-being.
At OMBI, we support you in dealing with life’s challenges by teaching evidence-based skills that build mental and emotional health.
Schools & Organizations
Groups & Classes
How does mindfulness training help?
Through a growing self-awareness and understanding of how the mind and body works (or the relationship between the mind and the body), participants in mindfulness training gain the knowledge and skills to feel calmer, more in control of their behavior, and more connected with others. The benefits of the evidence-based, mindfulness mental education and skills-based programs OMBI offers can include:
- Better relationship with yourself (self-awareness; compassion)
- Healthier relationships with others (emotional regulation)
- Stress reduction (more serenity)
- Empowerment to make changes in your life (cognitive flexibility)
- Increased health and well-being (pain management and relaxation)